Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Future Sound Of London / We Have Explosive (Maxi-Single) (1997)


­
01 We Have Explosive (Pt. 1)
02 We Have Explosive (Pt. 2 Leon Del Mar Remix)
03 We Have Explosive (Pt. 3)
04 We Have Explosive (Pt. 4)
05 We Have Explosive (Pt. 5)
06 We Have Explosive (Pt. 6 Oil Funk Remix)
07 We Have Explosive (Pt. 7 Mantronik Plastic Formula #1)
08 We Have Explosive (Pt. 8 Oil Dub)
09 We Have Explosive (Radio Edit)
­
breakbeat, big beat, breaks
Download (4shared)
pass: chemicalbeats.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers!

Dimitri, Belgium said...

Wow, this one's still active (I mean: the link). "Accelerator" isn't anymore.Strange: I've been roaming on The Internet since, well since 1995 I suppose, and it seems like I totally missed out on the blogosphere-thing, since I only got active on it since this year... Anyways : thanks for your blog & the effort you put into it. For me it's a major discovery in this time of crisis , where finances are short , and I still rather desperately need my dayly dose of psych-musical medecine. Thx again.